Cinema Retro Issue #10 - January 2008 - Elke Sommer
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 65.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Extensive coverage of the 1960s Bulldog Drummond films Deadlier Than the Male and Some Girls Do including exclusive interviews with stars Elke Sommer and Richard Johnson.
- Part 2 of The Films From U.N.C.L.E. 8-part series covering the U.N.C.L.E. feature films. This issue: The Spy With My Face. Features rare photos, behind the scene stills, international movie posters and collectibles.
- Part 2 of our exclusive interview with special effects genius Ray Harryhausen.
- Exclusive interview with David McCallum recalls the U.N.C.L.E. era and the filming of Three Bites of the Apple and Sol Madrid (aka The Heroin Gang).
- Exclusive interview with James Bond girl Luciana Paluzzi covers the filming of Thunderball.
- Whatever happened to Joy Harmon, the sexpot whose wordless role in Cool Hand Luke made her an international cult figure?
- Author Tom Santopietro, author of Considering Doris Day, provides an in-depth tribute to the legendary actress.
- Cinema Retro attends Sir Roger Moore's surprise 80th birthday party in NY- and takes you behind the scenes.
- Raymond Benson's ten best films of 1969.
- John Exshaw brings you exclusive coverage of the Venice International Film Festival and the tribute to the Italian westerns.
- Dean Brierly recalls the underrated Michael Winner classic I'll Never Forget What's'isname.
- Remembering Lois Maxwell, the screen's Miss Moneypenny.
- Reviews of the special DVD editions of the erotic cult films Caligula and Emmanuelle.
- A look at the soundtrack music to the porn classic The Devil in Miss Jones.
- The Unseen Peckinpah discusses the script changes to the classic Straw Dogs.
- Tribute to legendary British producer Betty Box of the Carry On comedies.
- Exclusive coverage of the 50th anniversary celebration of the Hammer horror classic The Curse of Frankenstein.
- Plus the best DVD, soundtrack and film book reviews.
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 63
Condition - EX
Orders ship within two business days.
Books & Magazines: $5 flat rate via Media Mail or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $3.50 First Class, 5+ photos $5 flat rate via standard shipping method, or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Books & Magazines: Best to contact us for a shipping quote, we have some rates setup (mainly for vinyl) via Priority but we would send these First Class, those rates are not setup yet accept for Canada.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $18 First Class International for most European countries and Australia. $16 for 1 to 8 photos to Canada.
Customs Fees & Taxes:
Note the buyer is responsible for any additional customs fees or taxes that may be incurred. For customs purposes we only value packages at the purchase amount, we will NOT value them lower. All international orders are insured to protect against damage or loss and we must declare the same value for customs. We also WILL NOT mark items as gifts, this is against the law and punishable to both the buyer and seller. Know your countries laws, and duties / taxes amounts if you're not willing to pay them do not place an order. We will charge a restocking fee up to 25% of the total order, in addition to any other costs charged to us if your order is returned due to refusal to pay any fees required by your country.