Cinema Retro Issue #10 - January 2008 - Elke Sommer
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 65.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Extensive coverage of the 1960s Bulldog Drummond films Deadlier Than The Male and Some Girls Do including exclusive interviews with stars Elke Sommer and Richard Johnson.
- Part 2 of The Films From U.N.C.L.E. 8-part series covering the U.N.C.L.E. feature films. This issue: The Spy With My Face. Features rare photos, behind the scene stills, international movie posters and collectibles.
- Part 2 of our exclusive interview with special effects genius Ray Harryhausen.
- Exclusive interview with David McCallum recalls the U.N.C.L.E. era and the filming of Three Bites of the Apple and Sol Madrid (aka The Heroin Gang).
- Exclusive interview with James Bond girl Luciana Paluzzi covers the filming of Thunderball.
- Whatever happened to Joy Harmon, the sexpot whose wordless role in Cool Hand Luke made her an international cult figure?
- Author Tom Santopietro, author of Considering Doris Day, provides an in-depth tribute to the legendary actress.
- Cinema Retro attends Sir Roger Moore's surprise 80th birthday party in NY- and takes you behind the scenes.
- Raymond Benson's ten best films of 1969.
- John Exshaw brings you exclusive coverage of the Venice International Film Festival and the tribute to the Italian westerns.
- Dean Brierly recalls the underrated Michael Winner classic I'll Never Forget What's'isname.
- Remembering Lois Maxwell, the screen's Miss Moneypenny.
- Reviews of the special DVD editions of the erotic cult films Caligula and Emmanuelle.
- A look at the soundtrack music to the porn classic The Devil in Miss Jones.
- The Unseen Peckinpah discusses the script changes to the classic Straw Dogs.
- Tribute to legendary British producer Betty Box of the Carry On comedies.
- Exclusive coverage of the 50th anniversary celebration of the Hammer horror classic The Curse of Frankenstein.
- Plus the best DVD, soundtrack and film book reviews.
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 63
Condition - EX
See our new shipping page HERE for all rates and information.