Cinema Retro Issue #12 - September 2008 - Margaret Nolan
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 70.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Tribute to Vanishing Point and exclusive interview with director Richard Sarafian.
- Exclusive coverage of the Goldfinger cast and crew reunion at Pinewood Studios.
- Exclusive interviews with Robert Vaughn and David McCallum.
- The Films From U.N.C.L.E. coverage of One of Our Spies is Missing,the only UNCLE film based on a novel.
- 8 page tribute to the notorious Italian James Bond spoof Operation Kid Brother and interview with star Neil Connery.
- Hennessy - the film so controversial it was almost banned in Britain. Interview with producer/star Richard Johnson.
- Coverage of Roger Corman's visit to London.
- Tribute to the British Up! sex comedies.
- Remember Hammer horror starlet Julie Ege.
- Roger Moore's films and TV series shot at Pinewood Studios.
- Raymond Benson's ten best films of 1971.
- Plus DVD, soundtrack and film book reviews.
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 63
Condition - Very Good / Excellent - minor corner bend on the top right corner.
Orders ship within two business days.
Books & Magazines: $5 flat rate via Media Mail or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $3.50 First Class, 5+ photos $5 flat rate via standard shipping method, or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Books & Magazines: Best to contact us for a shipping quote, we have some rates setup (mainly for vinyl) via Priority but we would send these First Class, those rates are not setup yet accept for Canada.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $18 First Class International for most European countries and Australia. $16 for 1 to 8 photos to Canada.
Customs Fees & Taxes:
Note the buyer is responsible for any additional customs fees or taxes that may be incurred. For customs purposes we only value packages at the purchase amount, we will NOT value them lower. All international orders are insured to protect against damage or loss and we must declare the same value for customs. We also WILL NOT mark items as gifts, this is against the law and punishable to both the buyer and seller. Know your countries laws, and duties / taxes amounts if you're not willing to pay them do not place an order. We will charge a restocking fee up to 25% of the total order, in addition to any other costs charged to us if your order is returned due to refusal to pay any fees required by your country.