Cinema Retro Issue #05 - May 2006 - Vincent Price
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 65.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Exclusive interviews with Hugh Hefner, Tigon's Tony Tenser and actor Michael York.
- Vic Armstrong talks about the dangers of stunt work with horses, including rare photos taken by him on the set.
- A look at the Disney live-action films made at Pinewood Studios.
- Special 8-page tribute to Vincent Price's gory Witchfinder General.
- Part 2 of Tony Rome feature explores, in depth (pardon the pun!) Lady in Cement.
- David Brown reports on the Stanley Kubrick exhibition that included an array of props from 2001 A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, Dr Strangelove, Barry Lyndonand.
- Report on the cast and crew of Kes reunion at the 12th Bradford Film Festival, discuss the big-screen comedy movies of Morecambe and Wise, visit the fort set of El Condor in Spain, and remember John Wayne's El Dorado and the excellent Peter Fonda horror flick Race with the Devil.
- Usual round-up of Soundtrack, book and CD releases and Raymond Benson's top ten films of 1964, make this the best must-have movie magazine on the market.
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 62
Condition - Excellent - minor corner crease top left corner.
See our new shipping page HERE for all rates and information.Please note we no longer ship to the following:
Germany - because of your LUCID packaging registration requirements
UK (including Ireland & Scotland) - because of your Brexit VAT registration requirements