Cinema Retro Issue #06 - September 2006 - Jacqueline Bissett / Barbara Bouchet
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 30.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- 11 page tribute to the 1967 version of Casino Royale features exclusive interviews with cast members Barbara Bouchet and Caroline Munro, dozens of rare and unpublished photos and movie poster art and much more.
- Exclusive interview with William Shatner, who recalls making the B horror classic The Devil's Rain.
- Actor Jeremy Slate recalls working with Elvis Presley in G.I. Blues and Girls! Girls! Girls!
- Actor Joe Sirola's column recalls his starring opposite Clint Eastwood in Hang 'Em High.
- Tribute to Superman actor George Reeves.
- Visiting the Irish locations of David Lean's Ryan's Daughter.
- A look at British film stars who appeared in ITC TV classics such as The Saint, The Prisoner and The Persuaders.
- Tribute to British comedy legend Norman Wisdom.
- Stunt coordinator Vic Armstrong recalls working with Richard Burton.
- Exclusive interview with Michael York who recounts making Logan's Run and Murder on the Orient Express.
- The story behind the complicated road of bringing The Man From U.N.C.L.E. to DVD.
- Eli Wallach tribute in London.
- Ten best films of 1965.
- Exclusive coverage of the Friar's roast of Jerry Lewis.
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 62
Condition - Excellent
See our new shipping page HERE for all rates and information.