Cinema Retro Issue #02 - May 2005 - Clint Eastwood
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 15.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Exclusive interview with production designer Ken Adam by Sir Christopher Frayling.
- Anthony Harvey, director of the Oscar-winning The Lion In Winter.
- Michael Winner talks about working with Marlon Brando.
- Caroline Munro recalls Vincent Price as Dr. Phibes.
- Profile of the original James Bond ‘Golden Girl' Margaret Nolan.
- The westerns of Euan Lloyd, including Sean Connery and Brigitte Bardot in Shalako.
- Exclusive story about the film props discovered for the forthcoming Clint Eastwood/Sergio Leone exhibition.
- Spending a day with The Man Who Haunted Himself - Sir Roger Moore.
- Robert Vaughn visits London.
- In-depth look at Michael Winner's provocative film The Nightcomers.
- Peter Haigh celebrates the 50th anniversary of The Dambusters.
- A whole lot more!
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 63
Condition - Excellent
Orders ship within two business days.
Books & Magazines: $5 flat rate via Media Mail or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Photos: Calculated at checkout on per pound rate via 1st Class or Priority Mail.
Books & Magazines: Best to contact us for a shipping quote, we have some rates setup (mainly for vinyl) via Priority but we would send these First Class, those rates are not setup yet accept for Canada.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $26.00 First Class International for most European countries and $24.00 Australia. $17.50 for 1 to 8 photos to Canada.
Customs Fees & Taxes:
Note the buyer is responsible for any additional customs fees or taxes that may be incurred. For customs purposes we only value packages at the purchase amount, we will NOT value them lower. All international orders are insured to protect against damage or loss and we must declare the same value for customs. We also WILL NOT mark items as gifts, this is against the law and punishable to both the buyer and seller. Know your countries laws, and duties / taxes amounts if you're not willing to pay them do not place an order. We will charge a restocking fee up to 25% of the total order, in addition to any other costs charged to us if your order is returned due to refusal to pay any fees required by your country.