Cinema Retro Issue #05 - May 2006 - Vincent Price
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 65.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Exclusive interviews with Hugh Hefner, Tigon's Tony Tenser and actor Michael York.
- Vic Armstrong talks about the dangers of stunt work with horses, including rare photos taken by him on the set.
- A look at the Disney live-action films made at Pinewood Studios.
- Special 8-page tribute to Vincent Price's gory Witchfinder General.
- Part 2 of Tony Rome feature explores, in depth (pardon the pun!) Lady in Cement.
- David Brown reports on the Stanley Kubrick exhibition that included an array of props from 2001 A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, Dr Strangelove, Barry Lyndonand.
- Report on the cast and crew of Kes reunion at the 12th Bradford Film Festival, discuss the big-screen comedy movies of Morecambe and Wise, visit the fort set of El Condor in Spain, and remember John Wayne's El Dorado and the excellent Peter Fonda horror flick Race with the Devil.
- Usual round-up of Soundtrack, book and CD releases and Raymond Benson's top ten films of 1964, make this the best must-have movie magazine on the market.
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 62
Condition - Excellent - minor corner crease top left corner.
Orders ship within two business days.
Books & Magazines: $5 flat rate via Media Mail or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Photos: Calculated at checkout on per pound rate via 1st Class or Priority Mail.
Books & Magazines: Best to contact us for a shipping quote, we have some rates setup (mainly for vinyl) via Priority but we would send these First Class, those rates are not setup yet accept for Canada.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $26.00 First Class International for most European countries and $24.00 Australia. $17.50 for 1 to 8 photos to Canada.
Customs Fees & Taxes:
Note the buyer is responsible for any additional customs fees or taxes that may be incurred. For customs purposes we only value packages at the purchase amount, we will NOT value them lower. All international orders are insured to protect against damage or loss and we must declare the same value for customs. We also WILL NOT mark items as gifts, this is against the law and punishable to both the buyer and seller. Know your countries laws, and duties / taxes amounts if you're not willing to pay them do not place an order. We will charge a restocking fee up to 25% of the total order, in addition to any other costs charged to us if your order is returned due to refusal to pay any fees required by your country.