Cinema Retro Issue #01 - January 2005 - Steve McQueen
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 15.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Exclusive never-before-published interview with Steve McQueen.
- Clint Eastwood's fourth ‘Dollar' film.
- 8-page feature on The Great Escape.
- The ‘real' Van Helsing - Peter Cushing.
- Monty Python's The Life of Brian.
- Interview with Euan Lloyd, producer of The Wild Geese.
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the James Bond film Thunderball.
- Profile of actress Barbara Bach.
- Cleopatra at Pinewood Studios.
- The Green Hornet's car Black Beauty discovered.
- Remembering Jerry Goldsmith, Christopher Reeve and Russ Meyer.
- Rare photos, movie poster artwork and much more!
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 63
Condition - Excellent
Orders ship within two business days.
Books & Magazines: $5 flat rate via Media Mail or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Photos: Calculated at checkout on per pound rate via 1st Class or Priority Mail.
Books & Magazines: Best to contact us for a shipping quote, we have some rates setup (mainly for vinyl) via Priority but we would send these First Class, those rates are not setup yet accept for Canada.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $26.00 First Class International for most European countries and $24.00 Australia. $17.50 for 1 to 8 photos to Canada.
Customs Fees & Taxes:
Note the buyer is responsible for any additional customs fees or taxes that may be incurred. For customs purposes we only value packages at the purchase amount, we will NOT value them lower. All international orders are insured to protect against damage or loss and we must declare the same value for customs. We also WILL NOT mark items as gifts, this is against the law and punishable to both the buyer and seller. Know your countries laws, and duties / taxes amounts if you're not willing to pay them do not place an order. We will charge a restocking fee up to 25% of the total order, in addition to any other costs charged to us if your order is returned due to refusal to pay any fees required by your country.