Cinema Retro Issue #02 - May 2005 - Clint Eastwood
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 30.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Exclusive interview with production designer Ken Adam by Sir Christopher Frayling.
- Anthony Harvey, director of the Oscar-winning The Lion In Winter.
- Michael Winner talks about working with Marlon Brando.
- Caroline Munro recalls Vincent Price as Dr. Phibes.
- Profile of the original James Bond ‘Golden Girl' Margaret Nolan.
- The westerns of Euan Lloyd, including Sean Connery and Brigitte Bardot in Shalako.
- Exclusive story about the film props discovered for the forthcoming Clint Eastwood/Sergio Leone exhibition.
- Spending a day with The Man Who Haunted Himself - Sir Roger Moore.
- Robert Vaughn visits London.
- In-depth look at Michael Winner's provocative film The Nightcomers.
- Peter Haigh celebrates the 50th anniversary of The Dambusters.
- A whole lot more!
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 63
Condition - Excellent
See our new shipping page HERE for all rates and information.