Cinema Retro Issue #3 - September 2005 - Steve McQueen
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 30.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- 18-page feature on director Sam Peckinpah on his career and films.
- In-depth look at The Getaway starring Steve McQueen.
- Actress Madeline Smith writes about her role in Hammer's sexual horror flick The Vampire Lovers.
- George ‘OO7' Lazenby returns to Pinewood Studios.
- Richard Burton and Roger Moore are The Wild Geese.
- Exclusive interview with comedy legend Don Knotts.
- Special report on the Sergio Leone Exhibition in Los Angeles.
- Denouncing the devil a look at cult classic Night of the Demon.
- Inside story on Major Dundee fully restored for theatrical and DVD release.
- Peter Haigh discusses those fabulous MGM musicals.
- Top action director Vic Armstrong (Spielberg's War of the Worlds) writes about his early days as a stuntman on the 007 film You Only Live Twice.
- Return to Amity - Jaws 30 years on.
- DVD reviews of Guys and Dolls, Ned Kelly, New York New York and CD soundtrack reviews of 633 Squadron, Magnum Force, Modesty Blaise.
- A whole host more in our best-ever issue!
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 63
Condition - Excellent (very small corner crease on front cover bottom right.)
Orders ship within two business days.
Books & Magazines: $5 flat rate via Media Mail or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $3.50 First Class, 5+ photos $5 flat rate via standard shipping method, or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Books & Magazines: Best to contact us for a shipping quote, we have some rates setup (mainly for vinyl) via Priority but we would send these First Class, those rates are not setup yet accept for Canada.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $18 First Class International for most European countries and Australia. $16 for 1 to 8 photos to Canada.
Customs Fees & Taxes:
Note the buyer is responsible for any additional customs fees or taxes that may be incurred. For customs purposes we only value packages at the purchase amount, we will NOT value them lower. All international orders are insured to protect against damage or loss and we must declare the same value for customs. We also WILL NOT mark items as gifts, this is against the law and punishable to both the buyer and seller. Know your countries laws, and duties / taxes amounts if you're not willing to pay them do not place an order. We will charge a restocking fee up to 25% of the total order, in addition to any other costs charged to us if your order is returned due to refusal to pay any fees required by your country.