Cinema Retro Issue #04 - January 2006 - Raquel Welch / Jim Brown
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 65.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Six page film in focus Grand Prix.
- Frank Sinatra in the Tony Rome films.
- Clint Eastwood's tribute to director Don Siegel.
- Exclusive interviews with Oscar-winning actor Cliff Robertson, and music maestro Lalo Schifrin, who talks about, among his many films, Enter the Dragon, and his unused Exorcist score.
- Producer Euan Lloyd remembers The Wild Geese II and Who Dares Wins.
- The career of Jim Brown - the first black action hero who starred in such films as The Dirty Dozen, Ice Station Zebra and 100 Rifles.
- Action director Vic Armstrong discusses his work on Ryan's Daughter, Barry Lyndon and Live and Let Die.
- A look at the James Bond films made at Pinewood Studios.
- Raymond Benson includes The Haunting, Jason and the Argonauts, The Birds and Tom Jones among his ten best for ‘63.
- Cult and classic DVD, Book and CD reviews, dozens of rare photos and poster artwork.
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 61
Condition - Excellent
Orders ship within two business days.
Books & Magazines: $5 flat rate via Media Mail or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $3.50 First Class, 5+ photos $5 flat rate via standard shipping method, or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Books & Magazines: Best to contact us for a shipping quote, we have some rates setup (mainly for vinyl) via Priority but we would send these First Class, those rates are not setup yet accept for Canada.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $18 First Class International for most European countries and Australia. $16 for 1 to 8 photos to Canada.
Customs Fees & Taxes:
Note the buyer is responsible for any additional customs fees or taxes that may be incurred. For customs purposes we only value packages at the purchase amount, we will NOT value them lower. All international orders are insured to protect against damage or loss and we must declare the same value for customs. We also WILL NOT mark items as gifts, this is against the law and punishable to both the buyer and seller. Know your countries laws, and duties / taxes amounts if you're not willing to pay them do not place an order. We will charge a restocking fee up to 25% of the total order, in addition to any other costs charged to us if your order is returned due to refusal to pay any fees required by your country.