Cinema Retro Issue #04 - January 2006 - Raquel Welch / Jim Brown
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 65.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- Six page film in focus Grand Prix.
- Frank Sinatra in the Tony Rome films.
- Clint Eastwood's tribute to director Don Siegel.
- Exclusive interviews with Oscar-winning actor Cliff Robertson, and music maestro Lalo Schifrin, who talks about, among his many films, Enter the Dragon, and his unused Exorcist score.
- Producer Euan Lloyd remembers The Wild Geese II and Who Dares Wins.
- The career of Jim Brown - the first black action hero who starred in such films as The Dirty Dozen, Ice Station Zebra and 100 Rifles.
- Action director Vic Armstrong discusses his work on Ryan's Daughter, Barry Lyndon and Live and Let Die.
- A look at the James Bond films made at Pinewood Studios.
- Raymond Benson includes The Haunting, Jason and the Argonauts, The Birds and Tom Jones among his ten best for ‘63.
- Cult and classic DVD, Book and CD reviews, dozens of rare photos and poster artwork.
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 61
Condition - Excellent
See our new shipping page HERE for all rates and information.Please note we no longer ship to the following:
Germany - because of your LUCID packaging registration requirements
UK (including Ireland & Scotland) - because of your Brexit VAT registration requirements