Cinema Retro Issue #07 - January 2007 - Batman
View More From: Cinema Retro$ 105.00
Cinema Retro is a US/UK based limited issue magazine that focuses on films of the 1960's and 1970's. Filled with a wealth of information on classic to cult films and tons of rare images and interviews.
This issues features:
- 8-page behind the scenes look at the making of the 1966 big screen feature film Batman starring Adam West and Burt Ward.
- Part 1 of our exclusive interview with Man From U.N.C.L.E. star David McCallum.
- Exclusive interview with Barbarella star John Phillip Law.
- The inside story of Charles Bronson's Death Wish films.
- Exclusive interview with producer Mitch Brower who recalls making The Getaway with Steve McQueen and Sam Peckinpah.
- Exlusive coverage of Cinema Retro's gala royal premiere night for Casino Royale in London.
- Interviews with the sex co-stars of Elvis Presley.
- The history of the 007 Stage at Pinewood Studios.
- Stuntman Vic Armstrong recalls filming A Bridge Too Far.
- Tribute to great crime movies.
- Underrated gem Hail! Mafia.
- Eli Wallach honored in Spain.
- Diary of Anne Frank stars reunite.
- Ten best films of 1966
Country - US / UK
Total Pages - 62
Condition - Very Good - light wrinkling on front cover and first few pages from some light moisture exposure. One page has a creased corner.
Orders ship within two business days.
Books & Magazines: $5 flat rate via Media Mail or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $3.50 First Class, 5+ photos $5 flat rate via standard shipping method, or per pound rate via Priority Mail.
Books & Magazines: Best to contact us for a shipping quote, we have some rates setup (mainly for vinyl) via Priority but we would send these First Class, those rates are not setup yet accept for Canada.
Photos: 1 to 4 photos $18 First Class International for most European countries and Australia. $16 for 1 to 8 photos to Canada.
Customs Fees & Taxes:
Note the buyer is responsible for any additional customs fees or taxes that may be incurred. For customs purposes we only value packages at the purchase amount, we will NOT value them lower. All international orders are insured to protect against damage or loss and we must declare the same value for customs. We also WILL NOT mark items as gifts, this is against the law and punishable to both the buyer and seller. Know your countries laws, and duties / taxes amounts if you're not willing to pay them do not place an order. We will charge a restocking fee up to 25% of the total order, in addition to any other costs charged to us if your order is returned due to refusal to pay any fees required by your country.